This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation (Prompt repair) + Original Serial and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows Activation needed.
* All Official and Unofficial Windows XP Updates are included till 15.4.2009.
* A lot of Windows XP settings has been already set.
* Booting and Running a little bit faster then a standard Windows XP, because all the worthless Windows XP files and programs are removed.
* Ower 200 MB SATA/ACHI, LAN & WLAN drivers already integrated.
* Video & Audio Codecs intigrated to Decode & Encode almost all Video & Audio formats.
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrating, you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard Disk or Partition.
* It is possible to add and remove Extra Programs and Windows XP Settings by editing thesetting files (Open with notepad) in "(source)OEMRunOnce" folder. The file "Auto Config.bat" should not be renamed or moved into an other folder.
* If you try to install Windows XP and your Hard Disk Drive gets not detected or you get a Bluescreen after the first Windows XP loading screen then this normally means that the SATAdriver for your Hard Disk are missing this steps here should help you to fix this.
1. If you get a Bluescreen then try to Disable the SATA/ACHI option or Set the SATA mode to IDE in your BIOS. If Windows XP has started install your SATA driver and restart your PC and change the setting back you done befour in your BIOS.
2. Put the SATA driver on a Floppy Disk and use the F6 (Floppy Disk) option that comes up if you start Windows XP from the CD.
3. If you have no Floppy Disk Drive then use the nLite Tool at "http://news.softpedia.com/news/Install-Windows-...47807.shtml".
Infos For Noobs:
* To Burn a ISO (Image) file to a CD, select in your Burn Program the option for Burning a Image file. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free CDBurnerXP you find this Program on the Website "http://cdburnerxp.se/help/Data/burn-iso".
* If you don't now how to Search for up-to-date drivers for your Computer, then get the Program DriverMax form the Website "http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax". But this program will not replace a Brain
* To change the Windows XP CD Key after the Windows XP installation use the tool "Keyfinder v1.51.exe" in the "(source)KEY CHANGER" folder.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers (Hack Tools) as a virus.
* If you have a problem first try to find a solution
* DriverPack LAN v9.03.N2 - Supported Device List
* DriverPack WLAN v8.06 - Supported Device List
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (MAX) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use any Windows XP Theme.
* Utopia Sound Scheme Patch: Installs the Utopia Sound Scheme from the Windows XP CD.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS (Nothing has been removed that could cause System Problems or any Problems with other Sofware Applications).
* Applications: Address Book, Games, Internet Games, Paint, Pinball, WordPad.
* Old Drivers: Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Display Adapters, Ethernet (LAN), IBM PS/2 TrackPoint, IBM ThinkPad, ISDN, Logitech WingMan, Microsoft SideWinder, Modems, Multifunctional, Portable Audio, Printers, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Sound Controllers, Toshiba DVD decoder card, Wireless Ethernet (WLAN).
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, FrontPage Extensions, Internet Information Services (IIS), MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Security Center, Tour, Zip Folders.
* Services: Fax Service.
* CD (ISO) Folders: "(source)DOCS", "(source)DOTNETFX", "(source)SUPPORT", "(source)VALUEADD", "(source)I386WIN9XMIG", "(source)I386WIN9XUPG".
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
Download Windows XP SP3 x86 Black Edition 2009