What's Up, folks?. It's probably the best windows XP for play games and propably you are asking, why?
Let me u explain :
- Language Spanyol
- Windows Extreme Gaming only use about 37MB of Ram Memory (30MB If u terminate explorer process before play a game), after the second start when It completes all the changes.
- Are updated to the last SP3, fixes an usefull updates. Worshippy
- Already have a SATA Drivers Pack that is loaded before the windows install process, so u can forget all the problems with ur SATA HDD. Worshippy
- The OS size is about 200MB, only. And 100MB of applications. There are availeables from the Booster menu.
- Is still necessary activate the Windows Installer MSI Service before install a games. Start -> Administrative Tools -> Services -> Windows Installer -> Start. (Right click, properties, automatic. If u don't want repeat all the steps again).